Software Developer: Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- As a Software Developer on our team you’ll be a critical player contributing to the success of our existing and software development by supporting their design, development and testing.
- You’ll work closely with our Business Analysis team to understand requirements and implement those changes using PHP, C#, JAVA and other tools utilizing MySQL Server Databases.
- This is a great opportunity for someone interested in learning about and supporting a variety of enterprise applications as we innovate.
- Maintain, update and support our internal client/server applications and interfaces with a variety of enterprise applications
- Periodic support in the evaluation, implementation and documentation of new software development
- Contribute to creation and/or documentation of software development processes, practices and operations to ensure reproducible development and high quality
- Comfortable working in a Microsoft environment including experience with C# and PHP development, MySQL
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as interest in business goals and challenges in order to understand the bigger picture and make informed decisions and drive innovation
- Open to new ideas and methods and interest in technology trends to support modernization while ensuring reproducible development and high quality
- High integrity and honesty, promoting trust in all actions
- Hands-on Experience on Mobile development is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Three years experience in active programming and enterprise level software development.
To apply click here
- Three years’ experience in active programming and enterprise level software development.