Social Media Associate: Jumia
Jumia is an online store where people can purchase all their needed items on the go and have them delivered directly to them.Jumia, guarantee their clients the safest online shopping payment method, allowing them to make stress free payments. Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups.
As Social Media Associate, your responsibility is to build engagement and brand equity with current as well as new followers on social media platforms and generate revenue.
- Growing Jumia’s organic social media reach and online audience engagement in NigeriaImplementing and translating the marketing and PR strategies to social media
- Creating and contributing to social media strategy and content development plans
- Posting to Jumia social media channels including but not limited to twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, blog.
- Interacting with online Jumia community real time including creating and appearing in live videos
- Generating and responding to online conversations and email enquiries on behalf of Jumia.
- Monitoring Jumia social media mentions and recommending strategic and timely responses as needed
Qualification & Experience
To apply click here
- BSc. Communications/Journalism/Marketing or any other social science degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment preferably in a similar role
- Copy-writing experience a plus
- Good knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Passion for social media and ability to research and keep up with evolutions.