Site Supervisor: DHI RESOURCES Limited
DHI RESOURCES Limited is a world class property solutions and maintenance service provider, who uses cutting Edge technology to bring facility management and asset care/maintenance to your doorstep. Their promise is to deliver a tailor-made solution to meet the highest needs and standards in the industry.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Ensure proper, effective and real time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree (second class lower) or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Min Required Experience:
- Industrial management skill
- Time management skills
- People Management – Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Ability to inspire and mobilize people in a positive and constructive manner.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organizations, agencies and statutory bodies.
- Creative, pro-active and innovative
- Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
Application Deadline 31st December 2017. To apply click here