Shift Manager, Packaging: Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria is not only regarded as an iconic African company, but also as a company that believes in enriching the communities within which it operates.
In Guinness Nigeria Plc., they recognize that the engagement of their employees is critical to their business performance.
It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off-trade channel.
Function: Supply Operations
Reports To: Packaging Manager
- Nigeria is currently the world's leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The products are made for the local, national and export markets.
- The incumbent oversees all packaging activities through his team, and reports to the Packaging Manager.
- The incumbent is responsible for meeting shift production volumes at the right quality, while achieving targets in a cost efficient manner.
- The Packaging Department is responsible for the packaging of all brewing products into returnable and non-returnable containers, ready for distribution.
- The Shift Manager, Packaging is responsible for his/her department during shift production hours, with full responsibility for their team and the dept. assets.
Purpose of the Role
To apply click here
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting the shift team to produce to the desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- To identify and drive improvement, ensuring delivery of department goals.
- To manage resource allocation, develop team members and optimize individual potential to contribute to the overall site performance.