Sewage/Water Treatment Engineer: AIM Group
AIM Group has a subsidiary in Real Estate, Narelli International Ltd; incorporated in 1990 to develop and maintain the AIM Group properties through a Facilities Management Department. Narelli is currently building AIM NIGERIA Complex, in Lekki Phase 1 for AIM’s Broadcasting H/Q (TV & FM Studios) & Staff Apartments and 3 (three) star Hotel.
- Has the responsibility for designing or overseeing projects involving provision of potable water, disposal of wastewater and sewage, or prevention of flood-related damage.
- In addition, will also prepare environmental documentation for water resources, regulatory program compliance, data management and analysis, and field work.
- Perform hydraulic modeling and pipeline design.
- Develop plans for new water resources or water efficiency programs.
- Design water distribution systems for potable or non-potable water.
- Design sludge treatment plants.
- Provide technical support on water resource or treatment issues to government agencies.
- Supervise water quality studies to identify and characterize water pollutant sources.
- Identify design alternatives for the development of new water resources.
- Gather and analyze water use data to forecast water demand.
To apply click here
- BSc in Civil Engineering or Masters in Water Resources
- Minimum of 5 years (Nigerian) and 10 years (Non-Nigerian) of General experience and minimum of 3 years’ experience and 5 years’ experience in Water Resources.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or other computer based design packages;
- Professional Certification:
- Member of Governing Council of Professional Engineers in the Country of Origin
- Required Skills:
- Excellent written and communication Skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team