Service Support Officer: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc
Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) provides the infrastructure for automated processing, settlement of payments and fund transfer instructions between Banks and Card Companies in Nigeria.
NIBSS is owned equally by all licensed banks in Nigeria and the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Identify and handle customer enquiries completely and accurately.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer
- Use customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Educate customers about NIBSS products and services and direct them towards available resources for self-help
- Complete necessary documentation to manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions
- Provide information and technical support concerning dispute processes, and assist in determining resolution for customers.
To apply click here
- Knowledge of Service Desk Operations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and communicate information clearly
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Positive, professional, customer-oriented attitude
- Customer contact work or relevant service industry experience
- Knowledge of all NIBSS products