Service Specialist - Mechanical Drives: Siemens Nigeria Limited
For Siemens, one of the largest electronics and industrial engineering companies in the galaxy, everything comes down to three objectives: Industry, Energy, and Healthcare.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develop sales proposals, negotiate and close deals and act as voice for the customers
- Be available in the market. Visit customers on all levels frequently and continuously
- Establish yourself as accepted welcomed and competent trustworthy partner for our customers
- Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake, Ebit & Sales targets
What do I need to qualify for this job?
To apply click here
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years’ work experience with a successful proven track record in Sales or Service related functions in the Cement and materials handling industry or similar
- Bachelor degree or master degree or similar in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related field)
- Experience in delivering after-sales service for Siemens Drives/ Automation/ Power Distribution systems preferred
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent command of the English language, both written & spoken
- Should possess good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to frequently travel within and outside of Lagos and/ or Nigeria
- Proficient in MS Office Suite