Senior Software Developer: RyteGate Technologies
RyteGate Technologies and is a young but fast-growing company with lots of opportunity for growth within the organization and performance-driven bonus reward programs.
Due to their continued growth and success at a local, national and international level, RyteGate is looking to add a qualified candidate to their team in Lagos.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- Must be able to work in high-pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Must be a team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
To apply click here
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Project management certification an asset
- MBA an asset
- Minimum 10 years in the IT industry and project management
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)