Senior Software Developer: Appzone Group Limited
Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and programming? Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function? Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease and speed? Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you have been searching for.
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
- Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 2-3 years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
- Experience working on agile teams using agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
What is in it for you?
To apply click here
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund