Senior Sales Engineer: Calix
Calix is the largest telecom equipment supplier focused solely on access solutions for broadband service delivery. Service providers deploy Calix access systems to enable a rich set of information, communication, and entertainment services and to expand their revenue base beyond connectivity.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for pre-sales technical engagement with the customer, product and technical presentations, including network design.
- This also involves demonstration of Calix’s product capabilities, and assistance with lab and field trials.
- Candidate should have a strong technical background and knowledge of telecommunications Voice, Data, and Video networking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with multiple audiences and levels within both internal and external organizations are required.
- International Sales Engineers will provide technical direction and support to customers and re-sellers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To apply click here
- Candidates must have a strong technical land selling background, which includes a minimum of 10 years in IP, ATM, TDM internetworking, transmission, switching and service creation and provisioning.
- Prospects require a sound track record of continuous customer success and results including intimate knowledge of the potential customers and partners in their region.
- Candidates must be competitive, cooperative, and work well with customers both internal and external.
- Our sales team plays a critical role in leading the entire organization from strategy to execution.