Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Research Advisor: EngenderHealth
Engender Health is a leading global women’s health organization committed to ensuring that every pregnancy is planned, every child is wanted, and every mother has the best chance at survival. In 20 countries around the world, they train health care professionals and partner with governments and communities to make high-quality family planning and sexual and reproductive health services available—today and for generations to come.
- Provide overall technical leadership and oversight of monitoring, evaluation and research work in Fistula Care Plus /Nigeria.
2. Work with Fistula Care Plus/Nigeria clinical and program teams to develop the Project’s Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP).
3. Oversee implementation of the PMP including production and use of quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports.
4. In coordination with the project clinical team led by Deputy Project Manager, technically review all information produced by Fistula Care Plus /Nigeria and maximize its use in strategy and program planning, refinement and execution.
5. In consultation with the New York-based team and the clinical team oversee all local management and implementation of special studies such as the community fistula screening surveys, costing tool pilot, evaluation of community mobilization strategy, the presentation and dissemination of findings from the determinants of post-operative outcomes prospective study, and the duration of catheterization RCT.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Master’s degree in a field related to epidemiology, biostatistics, monitoring and evaluation of international health and development programs.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience in M,E&R working on international health projects.
- Experience designing and conducting operations/applied research.
- Experience providing technical assistance on the use of data for planning and decision making.
- Familiarity with working in USAID-funded contracts or cooperative agreements preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To apply click here
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent computer skills, with particular knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word in addition to statistical applications (e.g. SPSS, Stata, Epi Info); knowledge of qualitative software packages desirable.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- English fluency required.