Senior Marketing Executive: HRLeverage Africa
- Institute effective working relationships with sales and leadership to ensure that their products and services are implemented through sales enablement and marketing demand generation programs .
- Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & sales revenue.
- Ensure analyzing of business reports and conducting surveys or focus groups.
- Work with Consulting and Sales to cultivate reference accounts for products and services; identify client success stories and work with marketing to create appropriate case studies and collateral .
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important.
- Stays abreast of market trends to drive topics for client webinar and whitepaper strategies
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree/ HND in equivalent and applicable experience or successful track record with 3 to 6 years’ experience in Travel Management Company
- Experience in Travel & Tour - Hospitality such as Hotel Booking, Ticketing Reservation, Visa, Insurance etc. (mostly to coordinate Travel Tourist Package)
- Experience in Amadeus and Galileo is important
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
To apply click here
- Creativity, Innovation & Problem Solving skills
- Great Customer Service skills,
- Fantastic Product Knowledge,
- Knowledge of market research practices and techniques
- Knowledgeable on principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Experience analyzing data
- Proficient computer skills
- Budget and cost analysis experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Project management experience
- Excellent documentation Skills,
- Great Listening and telemarketing Skills,
- Ability to resolve prolonged Conflict