Senior Manager, Corporate Sales: Arik Air
Arik Air - Launched in 2006, Arik Air is West Africa largest airline. Positioned at the commercial hub airport of one of the world's leading emerging economies, Arik Air currently serves an ever expanding route network of key cities in Nigeria, Africa, Europe and the US. Arik Air boasts a modern fleet of 28 aircraft.
- The Senior Manager Corporate Sales will develop the Corporate Sales Plan to achieve the related revenue target for the channel, achieving optimal results to secure corporate contracts, increasing the numbers year on year.
- Ensure that corporate sales strategies are profitable and position the company for long-term growth within the corporate channels.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the corporate sales strategy in order to enhance existing and new revenue channels.
- Achieve and exceed the set revenue targets for each financial year.
- Ensure the sales and revenue opportunities are maximized by sourcing new corporate sales agreements that have a positive contribution towards revenue target set for the financial year.
- Execution of funnel management, forecasting and other sales financial analysis.
To apply click here
- A minimum of a University Degree, a higher degree is desirable.
- 7-8 years of Corporate Sales / Leadership experience in the airlines/travel industry, preferably experience in leading a multi-site Corporate Sales Team.
- A proven track record of success in B2C (Direct Corporates) and B2B (Travel Management Companies) sales.
- Strong ability to develop strategic sales teams while driving engagement and success.
- Strong financial acumen, coupled with strategic marketing and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills – very adept at synthesizing complex solutions and presenting them effectively to all levels of an organization.