Senior Executive: Vodacom Business Nigeria
Vodacom Business, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a leading pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications provider.
- Responsible for delivering the development work on time with high accuracy.
- Responsible for informing stake holders in advance about any issues.
- Build Domain Knowledge and expertise
- Provide the effective solution approach
- Provide and implement the best EDW practice.
- Proactive analysis of issues and solve as per the process"
- Deliver the defined work on time.
- Maintain the defined accuracy of development work.
- Provide the required documentation with minimum rework.
- Successful implementation of best practices in EDW.
- Design and develop reports (Development / Adhoc/ Amendments/ Quick Wins) within agreed estimated time.
- Estimate the Development / Adhoc / Amendments/ Quick Wins pieces basis on BRD provided "
To apply click here
- Strong Experience in SSRS and SSIS.
- Knowledge in BI Tools like Business Objects / Teradata/ Micro strategy .
- Good command in SQL Scripting
- Good Communication (Verbal & written)
- Problem Solving Skills"
- Btech - MCA