Senior Content Editor Vacancy: MacTay Group, Lekki, Lagos
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. They are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Responsible for developing and ensuring all content materials are clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that texts are well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
• Manage relationships with all content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
• Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
• Manage invoicing and payment processes for all content providers.
• Co-ordinate and monitor all digital user experience testing activities. Ensure the prompt escalation and resolution of any issues observed.
• Co-ordinate and monitor all customer relations management activities.
• Lead, direct and supervise the work of subordinates.
• Responsible for identifying training needs of subordinates and liaising with the HR Unit to implement agreed training schedules for all staff in the unit. Attend and facilitate training and other employee development programs as may be required from time to time.
• University Degree in English Language.
• M.Sc. in English or a related field.
• Some experience in a daily news environment, i.e., a daily newspaper , blog , etc
• Ability to read and write French language fluently is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• 4-5 years’ experience in editing
• Vas experience in a digital news environment To apply click here