Senior Communications and Brand Executive: Brandzone Consulting
Brandzone is a full marketing and brand consulting firm founded on the premise to help organisations creatively and innovatively align their branding and marketing strategy to their business goals and objectives. They offer result driven marketing solutions that leverage analytics and detailed metrics to deliver a predictable marketing ROI. Through the application of their unique propriety tool, they innovatively integrate the elements of Marketing Management (Strategy, Ideas, Designs) to deliver solutions to their clients.
- The Senior Communications and Brand Executive will work within the agency acting as a link between clients and the agency.
- He/She shall be responsible for the coordination of brand campaigns, media and public relations activities on behalf of clients on diverse projects.
- Must understand clients\' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout projects sometimes on a daily basis.
- Must be prepared to manage projects in line with set deliverables and within stipulated time and budget.
- Must be willing to manage multiple accounts and working in a highly competitive environment.
- The Senior Communications and Brand Executive shall report to the Brand account executives will report to the Account Director and or the Managing Partner.
To apply click here
- To prepare marketing, branding, PR and or Communications proposals / plans that gear towards clients requirements in line with strategy and targets and within budget.
- To involve key stakeholders for product/projects at each stage of project and evaluate the results and outcome from projects commissioned
- To focus on our business growth and client retention.
- To maintain budgetary control on promotion, branding and communications expenditure.
- Perform market research to measure success of each campaign or project relative to clients’ need
- Market research (qualitative and quantitative) and competitors analysis to inform project decisions
- Brand Campaign/Events planning, execution, evaluation and reporting
- Develop new ideas/proposals and to be used to grow client base.
- Work closely with writers, graphic designs, printers, web designers and other production agencies on developing articles, graphics, videos, voice-overs, marketing materials etc.
- Work closely with internal and external designers to produce materials of visual impact and within our brand guidelines.
- Use email or other electronic marketing techniques to inform prospects and clients of service offerings in the company
- To handle websites, social media platforms, events, promotions and activations for the business and that of clients
- Organize and co-ordinate with various partners, sub-contractors, vendors or stakeholders on relevant projects to achieve marketing objectives.
- Grow client base through increased business network, business development and account acquisition
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.