Senior Biomedical Service Engineer: PPC Limited.
KEY ROLES / OBJECTIVE (S):
· Install and maintain complex medical equipment (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Patient Monitoring Systems)
· Troubleshoot faults on medical equipment
· consult with various stakeholders including engineers, customers, management etc on Installation and maintenance of Medical equipment projects and services.
· Prepare and present engineering solutions for prospective and current clients
· operate IT based service application software for diagnoses and troubleshooting
· Oversee, Inspect and assess completed installations, to ensure adherence to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
· Prepare documentation for pre and post installation and maintenance activities
· Drive health and safety compliance
· Keep abreast of developments within the profession and the medical Industry
· Attend overseas training to develop skill and knowledge
· any other jobs as may be assigned by the HOD
· Develop a good working relationship and effective communication with customers, colleagues, partner organizations
· At least 2 years post qualification/(NYSC) experience in medical equipment servicing and installation.
· B. SC Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or other relevant degree
· Excellent knowledge of a wide range of medical equipment & devices
· General understanding of electro-mechanical equipment, electrical and mechanical faults
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good report writing skills
· Strong analytical skills.
· Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment etc.
· Project management experience
· Good Computer Skills – hardware and software To apply click here