Senior Auditor: The Concept Group
The Senior Auditor who will be responsible for:
- Ascertaining and assessing the soundness of accounting and financial controls and procedures.
- Assessment of accuracy, timeliness and relevance of management information.
- Appraising the efficiency of established policies and procedures, reviewing them in the light of changing circumstances.
- Ensuring that Internal Control checks are carried out on all pre-disbursement transactions.
- To carry out Audit daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as stipulated in the Audit department time table.
To apply click here
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics & fraud awareness.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience.