Senior Associate - Governance Risk and Compliance (Sustainability) PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
At PwC, their purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
In an increasingly complex world, they help intricate systems function, adapt and evolve so they can benefit communities and society– whether they are capital markets, tax systems or the economic systems within which business and society exist.
- Execute sustainability & climate change and other related projects
- Participate in business development activities
- Active involvement in carrying out quantitative and qualitative research
- Manage risks within the context of PwC’s global policies and procedures
- Coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- Understand and live the PwC values
Key Skills and Competencies
- 3 - 5 years’ consulting or industry experience in performing sustainability assignment
- Good knowledge of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Nigerian Sustainable Banking Principles, Sustainability Reporting or Assurance, and Sustainability Impact Assessments.
- Ability to lead in executing Sustainability & Climate Change consulting projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with other members of the Sustainability team
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with an audience in giving presentations.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong IT Skills and technical depth
- Research-oriented mindset
- Project management skills - ability to manage multiple and complex projects and multi-task simultaneous client engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
To apply click here
- First Degree in Environmental Science or other related fields - minimum of Second Class Upper