Senior Accounts Officer: II Marine Limited
II Marine Limited is a growing indigenous dredging and shipping company incorporated in Nigeria, providing various services in Maritime and Oil & Gas Sectors. The company is involved in dredging and marine services etc. and render excellent and qualitative services to its valued customers taking into consideration the vast experience of their management team who has acquired a lot of expertise and exposure in their various fields of endeavor. Their strength is in the depth of their Total Project.
- The position requires accurate accounting data helps owners and managers make sound decisions based on real data, not gut-feelings, gossip or wishful thinking.
- The Accounting Officer to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- The position requires disciplined, team- spirited and goal oriented individuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines are also required.
- Honesty and integrity are highly valued assets.
To apply click here
- Assist the Accounts Manager in preparing annual budgets, business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures;
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Participate in the management of the company’s inventory by monitoring, maintaining and updating inventory reconciliation.
- Monitor monetary sales activity in all store outlets by maintaining proper money management and deposit procedures and encouraging staff adherence to set sales targets
- Calculating the company revenue and crosschecking if the cost and revenue match
- Contribute to the preparation of financial statements and management reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Work with the External Auditorsto ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Participate in interface with relevant regulatory agencies on tax matters and filing of all statutory returns.
- Assist in preparation of payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries.
- Assist the Accounts Manager to disburse petty cash for general office needs and disburse funds for approved payments
- Facilitate the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Apply efficient and cost - saving initiatives and procedures for the organization.
- Protect organization\'s value by keeping information confidential and support overall organizational goals and objectives.