Secretary: A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Answers inquiries from customers or clients regarding services; directs customers or clients to appropriate resources; schedules and coordinates meetings; provides materials, and initiates requests for information when required.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor\'s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline.
Administrative Writing Skills, Detail-oriented, Reporting Skills, Self-motivated, Supply Management, ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, proficient in Microsoft Office, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication To apply click here