Saro Agro-Allied: Business Accountant
Saro Agro-Allied was established in 1996 and is today a major player in the cocoa value chain in Nigeria. Partnering with ADM, they exports close to 12.5% cocoa produced in Nigeria and has won the award for the leading indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the year 2 times in the past 5 years.
Saro Agro-Allied pioneered exportation of Certified Cocoa Beans in Nigeria, also we are in the process of establishing a Cocoa Processing facility for value addition.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Accountant
Location: Ilesa, Osun
- Business Accountant (BA) is a strategic partner in running the business and plays a crucial role in providing central financial direction to the Strategic Business Unit.
- He should be able to present reports competently and confidently to the SBU Management/ Corporate Office and negotiate effectively with business partners.
- BA will direct and oversee all financial functions of the Strategic Business Unit (SBU), create a culture of high performance and people management in the unit, align functions and resources, and deploy people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
- He must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
- As a strategic business partner with the Business Manager and Management, BA is responsible for the assessment of the company’s performance against both the annual budget (in line with the levers of control) and the company’s approved 5-year Plan.
- Put the right mechanism in place to ensure SBU Pays all obligations on due date, stays Cash-Flow Positive throughout the period in line with the financial indicators in the plan
- “Responsible for the seamless and real-time running of the financial reporting processes to aid speed of service delivery to both internal and external parties
- Report the actual financial Performance and compare with the Control Levers.
- Oversee the finance and Accounts unit to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Business Manager and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
To apply click here
- Sc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting is required.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
- An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 6 years working experience
- Age: 27 – 35 years old.