Sales/Business Development Interns: Ngcareers
Ngcareers is a top career and recruitment platform in Nigeria connecting companies/organisations to the best candidates for vacancies
They are currently sourcing candidates for Business Development Intern roles who will be expected to cross-sell key services and products to organisations (employers, training providers and advertisers). They'll primarily pitch and sell our various product offerings to potential clients.
Key job responsibilities:-
- Sell job & training course advertising packages to relevant organisations
- Sign up employers and recruiters on the annual access plans (basic and advanced)
- They'll be required to work through our list of employer contacts and also explore leads on their own.
- Explore business deals with potential partners to drive revenue growth
- Handle enquiries/queries and sell our CV and Cover Letter writing services to as many users as possible.
- Manage accounts of employers and advertisers on the platform
- They will also contact customers after a sale to check that they are satisfied with their purchase to help improve customer relationships and increase customer retention.
- This is a 6 months internship role and we are looking primarily for smart, young graduates who are not afraid of pursuing a career in sales and business development
- Candidates awaiting NYSC, currently in NYSC or with less than 2 years’ experience should apply
- Must have natural sales ability and be willing to make as many calls as possible per day
- Energetic, smart and able to communicate fluently (oral and written)
- Must be very computer literate
If you are willing to start a fantastic career in Sales and Business Development please hit the Apply button. To apply click here