Seramika-design is a solid expanding firm with good reputation and very high working standard. They have a wide range of client/service coverage in different states of Nigeria and this is attributed to the diverse nature of their client portfolio. They are currently looking for poised and qualified individuals to fill the role of Marketing and Sales of the company products and services.
- Appoint New Customers & managing existing Customers in the FCT and environs
- Sales & Stocks tracking, Re-Ordering and ensuring optimum delivery of goods to customers
- Manage and handle sales inquiries, closing sales and provide quality supply & after sales service to customers.
- Establish, build and maintain good cordial relationship with customers.
- Organize, attend trade shows/exhibitions and support all branding initiatives of parent company & also dealers/customers.
- Communicate on competition activities - pricing, products, deals, and also potential new designs, varieties, types of products being used in the marketplace.
- Minimum of HND/BSc
- Personal Mobility is essential (Must have a car)
- Adequate experience in sales and marketing
- Interest and up-to-date knowledge of the building industries
- Must be experienced in Generating New Business, Cold Calling, Warm Calling, & Client Retention.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure & set targets
- Thorough understanding of Channel & Direct Sales.
- Must be well versed with reporting systems and formats for monitoring dealers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record of selling Building Materials, floor tiles, wall tiles and Roofing tiles and Bathroom wares or similar products to the dealer market and also have experience in selling to Estate Developers, Builders, architects, interior designers, Contractors, including residential and social housing, the leisure industry, hospitals and public (Govt.) buildings and State Housing projects & contractors
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development
- Tele-marketing ability
- Technical graduate preferable
NB: Remuneration package is very attractive.To apply click here