Sales Representative: Future Shelters Ltd.
Future Shelters aspires to be Nigeria’s foremost Integrated Real Estate firm in the areas of Property Management, Brokerage and Real Estate Development. As an organization, the way they do business is characterized by the following values: Excellent Customer Service Respect and Integrity Innovation, Efficiency and Simplicity.
Future Shelters is presently recruiting to fill this position
- The Sales Representative role is a unique opportunity to coordinate all Real Estate sales activities in our Brokerage Office located in Port-Harcourt. The successful individual will help them drive growth through the development of their relationship with Partner organizations and Property Owners.
- This role also requires a good knowledge of Real Estate, Marketing & Sales and requires top-notch interpersonal skills.
- Manage interfaces with Clients, Partner Organizations & other Service Providers
- Implement and Improve the organization’s sales and marketing strategies
- Manage information relating to clients and properties
- Improve on the Brand value and presence in local markets
- Execute fiscal reporting requirements
To apply click here
- An Entrepreneurial attitude with good team spirit
- 1 - 3 Years of Sales and/or Administrative Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a Real Estate, Finance or Business related field
- Data driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to quickly learn how to use new IT tools
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we’re still developing ours)
- Ground floor opportunity and as an early member of our business operations team, you have the opportunity to shape the business direction of the company.
- Flexible Work Schedule enabling you to adapt your work to your life