Sales Representative: EJAY Prime Atlantic Limited
EJAY Prime Atlantic Limited seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Manage the effective distribution and sales of Rubyplus teen magazine to current and potential clients.
- Manage the distribution of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers or handbills.
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential
- Sales outlets.
- Forecast sales, develop out of the box sales strategies and models to evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Recruit and co-ordinate foot soldiers (marketers) for marketing campaigns etc.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
To apply click here
- Minimum of OND
- 3-5 years’ experience