Sales Representative and Projects Coordinator: HORUS ENERGY
Horus-Energy is an innovative manufacturer of Gas power generators and gas power plant designer and producer including CHP systems. Our Generators are designed, developed and produced in our Laboratory and factory near Warsaw (Poland, Europe) – while being deliver clean and cheap energy for all Nigerians – for improving quality of live Nigerian nation.
- Promote products to target customers and our dealers to achieve territory plan objectives.
- Product Promotion & Sales
- Good own and dealers work planning
- ‘Special event’ meetings
- Build relationships with target customers and dealers to generate sales
- Dealer information and support
- Coordination with dealer reps to ensure timely pick up and supplies information for customers.
- Timely response to customer queries on product / technical information and other activities relating to company and own duties.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications
To apply click here
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in technical science, electric or energy sciences
- Basic Information Technology [IT] Knowledge
- Very good communication skills
- Very good planning and execution of plan
- Influence for another people – nondirect management