Sales Manager: Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is \"easing business burdens\", which is the fundamental reason for their existence. In living this definition, they focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
They are recruiting to fill this position
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with these decision makers to understand the Customers’ strategic direction and explore opportunities
- Lead, implement, and communicate the sales strategies for the company
- Manage the execution of team sales plan to achieve sales targets
- Be the primary contact persons, planning and managing the overall business relationships between them
- Drive results through others, manage team performance, set clear expectations, and hold team accountable against business metrics.
- Provide to the Line manager with the necessary sales reports, budgets, sales plan, and market analysis.
- Speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues.
To apply click here
- Extensive knowledge of the sector’s sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Understanding of local markets, customers and competition in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Ability to grow the business, with proven success of client return on investment.
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Strategic self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and an ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables.
- Ability to make business and people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to balance it with moving with speed to achieve results.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office Productivity Tools
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and result-oriented.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 2 years’ relevant sales experience.