Sales Executive: Tendy Nigeria Limited
To develop new businesses by targeting B2B and B2C customers at all stages of the sales cycle; this includes, relationship management and acquiring new customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- The primary responsibility is to develop new business with target B2B and B2C customers at all stages of the sales cycle, including, targeting, prospecting, and presenting compelling value proposition.
- Establishing long-term relationships, developing opportunities, creating referral partners.
- Closing new business and collaborating with service delivery teams.
- Consistent focus on sales growth through establishing new customers and managing existing clients within assigned territory.
- Create quotes and proposals with attention to detail and correctly input them into company’s CRM.
Key Performance Indicators
- Excels at finding, cultivating, and closing new opportunities
- Strong deals closing skills
- Builds long-term client relationships
- Has excellent listening skills, excellent problem solving skills
- Consultative seller
- Thrives under pressure
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Position requires “self-starter", but must have the ability to work with the Marketing team and other departments of the company.
- Knowledge of assigned territory desirable
- A minimum BSC/HND degree
- Must have at least 1-2 years business development experience
- Must be smart, hardworking and be a fast learner
Living around Ajah Axis added advantage To apply click here