Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with the National Sales manager and the Key Account Managers to manage and analyze sales data from various databases in order to provide actionable information for tracking all sales from PO to Revenue.
- Able to look at trends, aid forecasting and tracking sales with the sales team.
- Being able to review and oversee trends from weekly activity sales report project managers and fuse this to produce actionable weekly revenue targets.
- Providing program and project management support by using a data driven approach in tracking project milestones, ensuring appropriate follow up on actions leading to the seamless execution of plans towards meeting the company’s target PO to revenue cycle.
- Assisting with client specific proposals and provides input to reports for the sales leadership.
- Assisting the sales function in opportunity management tracking, providing frequent reports on the sales cycle, reporting progress and highlighting potential dangers on opportunities and revenue collection.
- Assists in the development of sales quotas and forecasts for the sales team
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate current sales and revenue goals
- Provide sales team with sales data, analysis and recommendations to guide and facilitate sales efforts.
Below are key outputs measurable of the Sales Analyst:
- Weekly Sales and Revenue Report (includes analysis and recommendations)
- Weekly revenue reconciliation and targets.
Minimum Working Experience:
Minimum of three (3) years relevant sales/service or marketing experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Excellence, integrity, creativity, team spirit, commitment, customer-centricity, empathy, safety consciousness.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills – English Language.
- A high level of personal skills is required to make formal, persuasive presentations to groups and to deal effectively with various stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Relationship building skills and Problem solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred – Vlookup, data validation, pivot tables, advanced excel formulas etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Good knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Work requires ability to draw conclusions, prioritize and address key opportunities
- Extended work hours
- May require travel – local and international.
- Working under pressure.
To Apply Click Here
- Satisfactory physical / health status, following medical examination is required.