RusselSmith Group recruitment: Graduate Commercial Officers
RusselSmith is an ISO 9001:2008 certified asset integrity management Services Company incorporated to serve the needs of the global oil and gas exploration and production industry, using rope access technology as their principal medium of access.
Summary of Functions
Assists in preparation of bids and ensures conformity to tender requirements.
- Responsible for compiling data for preparing estimates; examining performance requirements, delivery schedules, estimates cost of materials, equipment, and production to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Assists in providing business advice and guidance to others on contracting work and prepare correspondence that supports contractual actions and recommendations.
- Review project plans to assure performance is measured against plans.
- Collate and compute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual data on contracts quotes and actual spend.
- Bid Preparation, Submission and Reporting- Liaising between the company and NIPEX, Client or other relevant bodies on project bids, applications and tender in the upstream sector of the industry.
- A good university first degree is required
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good Business Writing & Reporting Skills
- Exhibits Initiative and Proactive
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Client Relationship Management
- Quality control the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Safety and security the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Document Control - Reviewing and keeping records of transaction of sale and purchase goods and services
- Good Relational and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Team Spirit and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Quantitative Skills i.e. Statistics & Data Analysis Skills
- Good Reasoning skills; Multi-tasking & Organizational Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Time Management Skills
- Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing, vision and speaking within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computers, calculator, copiers, and FAX machines.
To apply click here
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. Activities include extended periods of sitting occasional fast paced events and extensive work at a computer monitor and/or calculator.