Risk Services Manager: West Africa Visa Incorporated
Visa Incorporated is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind which is making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere.
- Under the direction of the respective Risk Services Lead for the geography, the role has responsibility for payment cards fraud prevention as well as creating/ executingmitigation strategies for data security issues and broader payment system risk in the external Visa payment infrastructure, in one or more countries.
These Responsibilities Include
- Manage client risk relationships, from high-level T1 client risk executive engagements to the more tactical day-to-day operational and compliance engagements.
- Provide meaningful contributions during client business deals.
- Support the emerging product team in their go to market strategies, identifying new partners and work alongside them to bring them into the Visa payment system
- Support Risk Products team in the selling and deployment of risk solutions at key identified clients
- Organisevarious annual client events such as Risk Executive Councils, Security Summits and Card Security Weeks
- Position Visa as a thought leader in the industry
- At least 5 years risk management experience gained through consumer banking and card operations
- Degree qualified. post-graduate qualifications preferred
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office and related software
- Data analysis skills:
- Data Security Certifications/ knowledgeor relevant technical skills are an advantage
- Consumer banking and card operations experience
- Understanding Visa operations, productsand services
- Risk management expertise
- Customer service experience
- Presentation and negotiation skills
To apply click here
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.