Regional Sales Trainer: Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) - anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. They bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
Other responsibilities include
- Delivers Classroom and In Field Training programs to calibrate Team and Line Managers performance. Will also attend key meetings to provide advice and support.
- Develop Regional training plans based on training needs analysis in conjunction with Commercial Capability Development Manager and Human Resources,
- Programmes in place and delivered to ensure that selling and commercial capabilities of the Regional sales teams are developed and follow through.
- Roll out Coca Cola Hellenic Basic Selling skills, SSV, Profit selling stories, negotiation etc. by ensuring involvement and commitment along the way.
- Sc or HND in Social Sciences or other related disciplines
- MBA qualification will be an added advantage
- Min 5years successful commercial experience preferably in an FMCG /Drinks environment
Skills and Experience
To apply click here
- Experience in Commercial operations, Field Sales & / or Customer Marketing and Brand Knowledge.
- Develop others to deliver at their best – On the job Coaching
- Must be able to work, Influence and integrate team
- Problem solver, Quick learner, planning/ organizing, highly detail conscious
- Have a huge passion for growing and developing others