Regional Retail Operations Manager: Pentasia
Pentasia - Inspiring careers in digital. Est. 2001, they are a specialist digital recruitment agency for leading tech, iGaming and ecommerce brands. Hiring candidates across the skill spectrum: 3,500 and counting!
The successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of budgeted contribution throughout the relevant African regions by:
- Developing local business plans with shop managers to maximise business levels and control costs
- Managing the performance of all staff within the region
- Carrying out security investigations and associated disciplinary hearings
- Ensuring all shops comply with our social responsibility policies fully
- Leading by example and motivating shop teams to deliver high standards of customer service and shop presentation
- Ensuring optimum staffing levels are maintained, including succession planning at all levels
Skills & Requirements
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in multi-site betting shop operations or be able to demonstrate the necessary skills and attributes for the role. You will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- A sound commercial understanding of betting shop operations and profitability
- A proven track record of delivering improved business performance in a betting shop or similar environment
- An experienced people manager with a sound understanding of methods of improving performance of individuals and teams
- The ability to prioritise your workload and adjust quickly to changes.
To apply click here