Recruut Nigeria: Senior Development Manager, West Africa
They are Africa's largest Urban land development company working in partnership with world-class experts, local developers, governments and local communities, they create large-scale, mixed-use, mixed-income, satellite cities. Their developments are designed as integrated
live-work-play urban environments, free of the infrastructure deficits of neighboring city centers.
- Responsible for managing the development programs of West African projects in Nigeria and Ghana, currently including the Jigna, Lekki, Appolonia and King City projects.
- Responsible for driving the following infrastructure and real estate development areas: urban planning, development conceptualization and implementation (including value engineering), adherence to development budget, financial modeling, leasing and contracting, JV/transaction structuring and negotiating, general project management as well as managing necessary stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to the approved quality.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Head, West Africa to implement strategic priorities for the projects in terms of commercial management, project management, finance management as well as managing necessary stakeholders;
- Originating strategic and profitable development opportunities across the portfolio;
- Identifying partnership opportunities to support strategic priorities; including but not limited to leading negotiations with project partners and contractors for ongoing developments;
- Monitoring day-to-day relationships with partners for ongoing developments, and establish metrics to analyze and track performance of partners;
To apply click here
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering, Construction Economics, Real Estate, Finance, Business Administration or comparable.
- Experience in working with a first class developer is highly desirable.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Good knowledge of property market dynamics, materials, construction processes and techniques, local conditions, customer preferences and current trends.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of development management experience on major real estate development projects, primarily master planned city developments as well as high rise buildings, hotels and City infrastructure development.
- Ability to provide explanation and interpretation of the objectives of JV Partners during the development process.
- Creative and analytical