Reckitt Benckiser recruitment: Graduate Account Payable Executive
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries. They work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Able to Match, batch and code invoices
- Maintaining rigorous controls over transactions to mitigate any fraud risks
- Strong background in internal control processes and procedures
- Handling confidential information in line with the company's data security protocols
- Investigating and resolving all irregular and unusual transactions
- Methodical approach to getting things done
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that municipal finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- List all vendor cheque in the log book
- Verify pay amounts, hours of work, deductions, etc.
- Verify coding and obtain signatures
- Batch pay sheets for data entry
- Data enter of payroll information
- Meet deadlines associated with a wide variety of people on various issues
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or other related courses.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Minimum of 3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Proficient in data entry and management
How to Apply To apply click here
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Gloria.email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th February, 2017.