Receptionist/Administrative Assistant: Alport Solutions
Alport Solutions is an integrated consulting firm with a mission to enable organizations and individuals connect to technical expertise and products that will transform output, strengthen institutional frameworks and enhance results.
Alport Solutions is looking for a smart and energetic Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant, to be part of the team.
Continuing Essential Functions
The successful candidate shall inter-alia perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Providing front desk/ reception duties, including greeting and welcoming all guests/clients in a warm and professional manner.
- Ensuring all paper work sign in procedures.
- Collecting and distributing all office documents, incoming mails and courier items to designated offices.
- Running general errands for the company.
- Providing general administrative support.
- Supervising janitors daily and ensuring a clean and safe environment always.
- Assisting in Organising office events and activities.
- Performing any other related duties as assigned by the management.
- Computer proficiency
- Pleasant personality with the ability to work under pressure.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and work independently.
- Can understand and carry out written and oral instructions.
- Ability to maintain cordial, cooperative and professional working relationships.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as but not limited to lifting, (up to 20kg, unassisted) bending, standing climbing or walking on consistent basis.
- Should be smart, articulate and detail oriented.
- Ability to keep a neat and smart looking appearance.
- Minimum of diploma in any discipline.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in similar role.
The job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment notably, computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Saturday; official working hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm (Monday to Friday). Exigencies of work may call for working overtime and prior notice will be given. To apply click here