Recent Job Vacancies: Leading Real Estate Firm
Pruvia Integrated – Our client, a Major player in the Real Estate, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified applicants into their esteem organisation in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients’ & selling the Organisation’s Product.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
- Must know to Drive and possess a Driver’s License
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organising staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organisation
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate
- Must be 28 years and Above
- Minimum of 4 years working experience as Human Resource Officer preferably Real Estate
- Professional qualification in HR an added advantage
- Must know to how drive and possess a Driver’s License.
To apply click here