Recent Job Openings: Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in their area of business, by studying their client’s request, they advise, enhance and deliver the best of their services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Advertising and Promotions
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, your key responsibility will be to generate and implement creative advertisement and campaign roll out for all projects.
You will also be expected to:
- Develop strategies to penetrate the market through various channels like Advertising, Special Local events and Promo field activities
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns that meet identified buyers targets such as dealers, distributors or consumers
- Plan and schedule projects in various stages for an effective control, monitoring and reporting structure
- Monitor and analyze advert and promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of advertising and promotions
- Degree-qualified in Arts/Social Sciences with at least 2 years’
- Good negotiation, budgeting, resource allocation and cost control skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- post-qualification experience in any field of communication strategy and advertising
- Good knowledge of Promotion and Advertising
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
- HR Officer responsible for developing, advising on and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company.
- Your aim is to ensure that the organisation employs the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience, and that training and development opportunities are available to employees to enhance their performance and achieve the employer’s business aims.
- An HR officer must have a clear understanding of their employer’s business objectives and be able to devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff needed to meet these objectives.
Must be capable and have experience in doing the following:
- Recruiting Staff;
- Creating Job Descriptions;
- Preparing Job Adverts;
- Checking Application Forms;
- Shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing Staff Handbooks;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- A Degree/HND in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Business Administration or any other related course of study
- A minimum of 2 years working Experience
- Residing in Lagos
- Having excellent written and spoken communication.
- Strong Administrative and Organisational skills
- Being proactive and self-motivated.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to work with a team
- Having math skills
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Receive and attend to visitors.
- Typing of documents and letters for MD.
- Preparing Presentations for MD
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Maintaining diary and meeting schedule for MD.
- Passing of documents and files to appropriate departments from MD.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Social Science or any relevant discipline from a recognised University with Minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
- Candidate must be intelligent, presentable and articulate with good communications skill.
- Candidate must be able to work under Pressure
- He/She must be able to work with Minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS- Word,MS-Excel and MS-Power point.
- Good Presentation skill will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Strategize the pricing, promotion, distribution of products from low end to high end within a brand category.
- Ensure maximum market penetration by having the timely product launching, distribution and dealerships across the state.
- Research and arrange contractual dealership deals with the most number of suitable distribution outlets.
- Maintain good business relationships with dealers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Provide the necessary after sales support to distribution outlets.
Brand Manager Skills and Specifications.
- Must have the keen sense to identify marketing opportunities and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
- Must have persuasive, diplomatic, social and interpersonal skills to win market dealers and client support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management, organizational and people management skills.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should send a comprehensive Résume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the indicated Job Title as subject of your e-mail.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2018. To apply click here