Recent Job Openings: Leading Educational Consultant
Pruvia Integrated Limited – Our client, a leading Educational Consultant, seeks to employ the services of suitably qualified candidates into their esteem organisation in the capacity below:
Job Title: Visa Processing Officer
- The Visa Processing Officer is responsible for helping individuals who are going to study abroad secure Visa.
- Their main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their studying abroad by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
- He/She must work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them.
- The Visa Processing Officer must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- He/She must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Visa Processing Officer must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- He/She must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/B.Sc. in any Discipline and qualifications relevant to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and have experience in Visa Processing procedures minimum of 2 years
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- You must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Job Title: Admission Processing Officer
- Admission Processing Officer promote their educational institutions to prospective students and their parents.
- In this role, they may be hired by colleges and universities and also help them through the necessary application processes.
- Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering to their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Review the student applications for the eligibility and academic qualification.
- Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college policies and guidelines.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/B.Sc. in any Discipline.
- He/She must be fluent in English and possess experience in the industry
- Clear and effective communicator
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply click here