Quality Control Analyst Job: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Their global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
They are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Analyst
- Carrying out rheological analysis on flour.
- Prepare chemical for protein analysis
- Create and manage external and internal check sample program and laboratory checks
- Conduct, monitor and report shelf life of company’s product.
The person must have:
- Good leadership and people management skills,
- Good analytical skill
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good Communication skill.
- Process control/ improvement skills
- First Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry and Food Technology
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 year cognate experience.
To apply click here