Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager; A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
- Setting up, monitoring and documentation of manufacturing specifications for all SKUs-Pastry and Bread and provide resolution of issues.
- Raw materials suitability analysis, ( Line process and Shelf life stability studies) and validation/approval.
- Management of Food Safety System (HACCP) records and daily audits.
- Management of daily GMP, GHP, and GHKP audits of all processing lines, machinery, factory staff and follow up on prompt resolution of issues there from.
- Relating with the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and NAFDAC & other related agencies.
Health Safety and Environment:
- Weekly safety and good house keeping audits of the factory,
- All incoming batch raw materials and products quality assessments (physical, chemical and microbiological analysis).
- Daily age audits of the raw material store and enforcement of FIFO for all new and existing raw materials.
Qualification and Requirements
click here to apply
- Sc./HND in Food Science or Food Chemistry
- Certification and membership of IPAN/ICCON/NIFST/NISPON/CIEH will be an added advantage with minimum of 5 year's hands on work experience in food processing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology, analyze and interpret sensory evaluation data collected,
- Expert knowledge of HACCP methodologies.
- Excellent skill in Process Improvement & Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Nutrition Analysis