Quality Assurance Engineer; MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa's leading cellular telecommunications company.
At MTN, they provide services in 223 cities and towns, more than 10,000 villages and communities and a growing number of highways across the country, spanning the 36 states of the Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- To Implement A Quality Management System (QMS) In The Information Systems Environment, Collect And Analyze Data From Applicable QA Metrics.
- Business Growth, Value Created & Cost-Effectiveness Achieved By Process Optimization, New Initiatives And Improved Operations/Ways Of Work Etc.
- Maintain Mechanism And System To Ensure Prompt, Frequent And Appropriate Update Of QA Review Work Within The IS Function And Lead Quality Assurance Team In Delivering Reliable Services.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis Of QA Related Problems And Device Corrective And Preventive Actions. Coordinate And Review QA Business Processes, Identifying Process Dysfunctions And Recommend Necessary Updates With The Aim Of Enhancing Effectiveness And Overall Operational Efficiency.
Experience & Training
- Minimum Of 3 Years Post Degree
- Minimum Of 2 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialization; With Experience With Working With Others
- Experience Working In A Medium Organization
- Quality Assurance Management Training
- Process Audits And Reviews
- Project Management
To apply click here
- BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech Or HND