Quality Assurance Engineer: An Automotive Company
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
- Responsible for applicable systems related to plant customer issues such as corrective action requests, supplier corrective action requests, nonconforming material reports, etc.
- Leads containment activities.
- Participates in change management activities by verifying products and processes, developing key measures, and analyzing data for decision support.
- Conducts audits of processes and quality systems.
- Works with purchasing to improve the quality of purchased parts.
To apply click here
- BSc/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree required.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Must possess excellent problem solving And quality improvement skills
- 2 - 3 years level of relevant work experience required.