Quality Assurance Auditor: British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to the people they have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Their aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of their markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
If you have the talent and motivation to help them succeed you’ll find they are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
- To ensure that Quality measurements are taken, analysed, trended and reported so that timely accurate and relevant Quality data can be issued to customers and business management
- To develop, implement and maintain work instructions, test methods and calibration in compliance with ISO 9001 – 2008 and other BATN documented procedures
- Business Objectives
- Understand basics and fundamental of Tobacco processing in primary and secondary manufacturing departments
- Implement quality assurance standards.
- Liaise with the Quality Manager/supervisor/Team leaders regarding all issues of quality.
- Carry out investigative studies to understand and improve production process parameters.
- Participate in knowledge , process and procedure review session organised by Team Leaders / supervisors
- Identify training needs of self to help drive effectiveness and improved quality of work.
- Conform to the laboratory working standards.
- Adhere to and ensure compliance to all protocols for FPI-X and Q2.
- Ensure all non-conformances and quality related issues are documented and reported to the quality manager, supervisor and all relevant stake holders.
To apply click here
- Minimum of OND in Science Field with Chemistry, Mathematics or Statistics as a major study area
- Has knowledge required doing assigned audits and tasks within functional area
- May have advanced specialty education and training, and / or on-the-job experience.
- Knowledge of factory processes and procedures.
- Functional knowledge of quality analysis tools( Pareto, Excel, Fishbone diagram 5 whys and SPC tool.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good reporting skills
- Effective adherence to quality sampling and evaluation in line with established guidelines, protocols and procedures
- Functional knowledge and use of QA systems (Equata, Vides, BO & Infosys)