QC Supervisor: Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: QC Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
Category: Oil & Gas
- The QAQC Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring and enforcing the Quality implementation on the Nigeria
- Content fabrication in Yards. She/he will report on daily basis to client FPSO Package Quality Superintendent.
The SERVICE holder is responsible for:
QC Activities General:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting incoming materials, in process construction components, and finished module to ensure adherence to company quality standards and customer specifications.
- Ensures the correct application of Quality Control phase.
- Takes case of reporting on his duty to Project Superintendent (PS).
- Arranges in coordination with PS and site personnel procedures, manuals and reports.
- Be sure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation.
- Cooperates in Event Report Management and for all the implementation of relative corrective actions.
To apply click here
- High standard of verbal and written communications, including: report writing, presentations, diplomacy and assertiveness.
- Be fully conversant with Welding Processes, Welders qualifications, Materials identification, NDE Techniques and with Manufacturing/construction activities and Painting/Coating/Fireproofing process.
- Knowledge on general specification and BV rules are an advantage
- Graduate Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or equivalent in engineering disciplines relevant to Oil & Gas and Construction Engineering activities.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas Production Projects.