Promasidor Nigeria: Regulatory Officers
They manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
- Update and maintain current knowledge on relevant regulations, laws, information, licences and certificates
- Maintain and oversee documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards
- Maintain and update information on company products, product ranges and processes
- Initiate, follow up and obtain, required licences, permits and certificates from requisite agencies
- Identify regulatory, failings, concerns and violations and escalate for necessary resolution
- Sc. or HND in any of the Sciences (Biochemistry, Food Science/Technology, Microbiology, etc.) or related course
- 5 - 7+ years’ experience in a similar role preferably within the FMCG industry.
To apply click here
- Role requires moderate lifting.
- Key Competency and Skills Requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to collate and summaries data and information from a range of sources
- Good record keeping and documentation skills
- Ability to negotiate