Project Officer: Workforce Group
Workforce Group – Their client, a leading company in the downstream sector of Nigeria\'s Oil and Gas industry. The company has grown phenomenally for about two decades and their operations span across the downstream value chain. In its continued quest for excellence and growth, the company has engaged us to source for top talents to fill this position
- Coordinates and completes activities related to the organisation’s projects and effectively performs a variety of project related administrative duties.
To apply click here
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Project Management in a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor\'s Degree in Project Management, Civil Engineering.
- Building or other relevant discipline is required
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince II.
- Must have competencies include:
- Learning Agility
- Organisational skills
- Talent Recruitment and Selection
- Employee relations
- Learning and Development Management
- Performance Management etc.