Project Officer (Supervision): Anambra State Government
Anambra State Government is implementing a world Bank Assisted Additional Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project has the objective to increase access by the pour to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of operations officer
- Regular and timely liaison with other project officers for deployment of operations officers for field level activities
- Assist in the provision of technical advice on all engineering works eg construction/rehabilitation of infrastructure, erosion control bands, feeder road construction etc.
- In close liaison with relevant state ministries, departments agency (ie) ensure the adoption of state-approved standard technical designs for social infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with state level technical specification/standards for all social infrastructure.
- Prepare budget and work plan for supervision of CDPs and micro projects contained therein.
- Provide guidance t operations officer designed to undertake supervision.
- Regularly submit month;y supervision reports to the managers operations and M&E
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least a first degree in Social Sciences, Statistic, Natural Sciences, Rural Development and related fields, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community-based initiatives.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in Community Driven Development (COD) is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications signed and sealed with telephone number/s and email and addressed to:
The Board Chairman,
Community and Social Development Project (CSDP),
Ministry of Economic Planning, Budget & Development Partners,
Jerome Udoji Secretariat Complex, Akwa,
Nigeria. To apply click here