Project Manager: Tetra Pak
Together with their customers they make food safe and available, everywhere.
Since the start in 1951 they have taken pride in providing the best possible processing and packaging solutions for food.
At Tetra Pak they touch the lives of millions of people every day.
Guided by their brand promise - PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD - They strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. Sound interesting?
Tetra Pak West Africa is looking a certified Project Manager, to manage Installation Project.This individual will be responsible to:
- Lead scope definition and break down, planning and controlling of the project’s budget and result.
- Lead and manage contractual agreements with suppliers
- Lead identification and managing of project scope changes
- Lead identification, planning and controlling of project risks and opportunities
To apply click here
- Must have a relevant Engineering / Management Degree from University.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in Project Management or related field.
- Experience in installations Projects
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- Computer skills (MS Project & Office, SAP)
- Willing to travel - valid driver’s license and passport
- To be successful in this position the candidate must enjoy to work independently, remotely and to travel a lot, sometimes working outside of regular working hours (evenings and weekends), based on customer needs.
- High learning ability.